No need to doubt, Singapore is now a fully-grown industrialized nation. The country is now the busiest hub for shipping lines and passenger liners. Fact is; its location has contributed numerous successes to their cultural and tourists attractions.
So, Why Visit in Singapore?
- Visiting Singapore is easy. The country offers VISITORS PERKS, the promo given to you to enjoy your stay.
- There are also discounts once you visit shopping malls such as Suntec City Mall, Marina Square, The Centerpoint, The Heeeren Shops and the VivoCity.
- High-Class Hotels such as Conrad Centennial Singapore, Copthorne King’s Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel are everywhere and reservations can be done online.
- Must-to-see Attractions are experienced with the Great Singapore Pass. With GSP, a twenty percent off is given once you visit: Wild Wild Wet, TigerLIVE, The Merlion, Songs of the Sea, the Philatelic Museum, the Discovery Center, Sentosa 4D Magix, Red Dot Design Museum, National Orchid Garden, MNT Museum of Toys, Malay Village, Cheng Ho Cruise, City & Cultural FunVee Tour and more…
- Dining and Restaurants are all over the place. Singapore is the food capital of Asia and whether you want to cruise on a gastronomic delight, it’s all there. You can even download the Singapore Map online and mark those dining precincts. Please never forget Clarke Quay. Here, you’ll enjoy their $15 set lunch.
- Lots of things to do in Singapore. You can go shopping, dived into their beauty and wellness centers, stay active and alive with their land and water sports activities and see the country’s artistic side.
- Tour Guides are scattered all over the country to ensure your safety and protection. If you have your laptop with you, you can inquire information online. There are also licensed tourist guides you can hire during your visit.
Interesting Singapore Trivia
- Singapore has only a total land area of 682.7 sq. km which is considered as one of the top twenty smallest regions in the world.
- The fitting symbol of Singapore is the Merlion (half fish, half-lion beast).
- Singapore is the home of The Night Safari, the First World’s Night Zoo.
- Singapore’s Changi Airport is awarded as the Best Airport Worldwide in 2003.
- Singapore’s highest grossing film of all time is Titanic, earning $6.65 million.
- Eight out of ten people in Singapore own a mobile phone.
- Singapore is the home of World’s Highest Man-Made Waterfall, the Jurong BirdPark.